Would you like to contribute original content? Do you have an interesting topic you would like featured that affects or influences the diaspora? The contributor page will give you some details on how to submit original content and/or content ideas.
How to be a Contributor for Pitch Brown Media
It is quite easy to be a contributor for Pitch Brown Media. Currently, Pitch Brown Media is only accepting written contributions.
- Should have an affinity for writing.
- Written contributions must align with what Pitch Brown Media is about.
- Written contributions must not exceed 750 words (minimum 300 words with other media; 450 words without media).
- Must include an author bio (minimum two sentences; must not exceed four sentences).
- Two contributions per month limit.
To ensure you read this section, title the subject of your email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as “Pitch Brown Contribution.”
How to Have Your Idea Featured on Pitch Brown Media
It is simple to have your idea featured on the Pitch Brown Media blog or social media platforms.
- Idea must align with what Pitch Brown Media is about.
- Must not be already featured on the YouTube channel.
- Two idea submissions per month limit.
To ensure you read this section, title the subject of your submission on the contact page as “Pitch Brown Idea.”